Driver change rumours 2010-2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driver change rumours 2010-2011

Post  Adam Thrussell on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Okay, so the top 4 teams in the WCC this season have confirmed their drivers for 2011, along with Sauber, Toro Rosso and pretty much Lotus, with Kubica also confirmed at Renault.

So who would you like to see in the following seats and who do you think will end up there?

Renault Driver 2: Hopefully Heidfeld but probably going to be someone with cash, I'd suggest Sutil.
Force India: It looks like Di Resta will be coming in for next season, but if Sutil is off to Renault then Liuzzi will likely be retained to lend a hand in showing the Scot the ropes.
Williams: It looks like Barrichello and Hulkenberg are the best option for Williams next season, hopefully Maldonado won't buy one of them out of a seat!
Virgin: It looks like Glock will be staying on for one more year but unfortunately poor di Grassi could be out of a seat before getting a genuine shot at F1. I thought D'Ambrosio would be the man to come in but now that Marussia are on board we could see Petrov potentially in the second seat.
Hispania: Hopefully Bruno Senna will get a 2nd shot after what I believe has been a mediocre debut season. Alongside him it could be Pedro de la Rosa, but I'd rather see Maldonado get a seat as GP2 champion, perhaps as part of the Williams gearbox deal.

That leaves drivers such as Chandhok, maybe Petrov, Robert Wickens (GP2 race-winner), Grosjean, Klien all on the market too.

Tell me what you think anyway Smile

Adam Thrussell
Undead Racers Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driver change rumours 2010-2011

Post  Ashley Rushworth on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:39 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I think it would be AWESOME to have a Nelson Piquet Jr. back in and put him in a car with Bruno Senna XD What'd you think? I think it was a but unfair for Nelson with the big Renault incident though :S Practically wrecked his career...
Ashley Rushworth
Admin

View user profile http://undeadracers.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Thrussell on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:00 pm

At first I felt sorry for Piquet Jr over the crash-gate scandal, but since other drivers like Chandhok and Hulkenberg have come in and done a solid job, certainly better than NPJ (although we don't know exactly how much things were stacked against him at Renault), I don't see a place for him any more.

Maybe when Greg Mansell drives for Williams... Nelson can come back and join them Smile Bruno can partner Nicolas Prost at Mclaren Wink

Adam Thrussell
Undead Racers Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top