Congatulations Sebastien Vettel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Congatulations Sebastien Vettel

Post  Adam Thrussell on Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:35 pm

He wasn't my favourite driver throughout the course of the season but well done Vettel, commiserations Webber, har har Alonso.

He undoubtedly beat Webber on pace over the season and overcame poor reliability to come out on top.

Poor Mark Webber, did his best, but that crash in Korea cost him everything and he had no answer for Vettel after the European races finished.

Alonso, also came on incredibly strong at the end of the season and you can't deny his class as a racing driver, but an experienced double world champion should know better than to shake his fists at other drivers for not submitting to his car for no apparent reason. Poor show, and one of the displays of impetuous brattish behaviour that leaves him with the least sympathy of the losing contenders from me Smile .

Also going to say how pleased I was to say Lewis and Jenson make sure they were the first to congratulate Vettel. Gracious in defeat Smile. Button has proved many of his doubters wrong and Hamilton is becoming a truly complete driver. Formula 1 has a bright future in store with him, Alonso, Kubica and Vettel slugging it out for years to come. Not to mention the likes of Rosberg, Hulkenberg, Alguersauri and Kobayashi around too, all drivers who should be capable of winning races if they get in the right car.

Bring on 2011 Very Happy

Adam Thrussell
Undead Racers Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congatulations Sebastien Vettel

Post  Ashley Rushworth on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:58 pm

I couldn't agree with you more XD I've never liked Alonso though, he's a horrible man, Petrov did nothing wrong, he was simply racing Razz
Ashley Rushworth
Admin

View user profile http://undeadracers.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

F1 Championship

Post  Cornelius Adenekan on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:34 pm

I really not a happy guy to see Sebastian win the F1 Championship Sad

It was all because of the start of the race. It wasn't really Alonso problem. He made a good start but Jenson Button was much better, but Alonso was on the outside so if Jenson didn't pass him then Fernando Alonso supports will be celebrateing not Sebastian.

Lets just blame it on Felipe. He was too far down the grid in Brazil and Abu Dhabi. So bascilly I'm saying that if Massa wasn't so far down the grid we just might have seen a champion in Brazil instead of Abu Dhabi and Sebastian Vettel.

But on the upper hand at least Fernando finish ahead of Mark. ( Sorry if you think I'm chating rubbish but remember I'm 11 well turning 12 tomorrow I'm have way too many opinion lol!). Anyway despite the negatives this years F1 was amazing. I'm looking forward to next year. 20 races instead of 19 because Dehli is coming next year.....
Cornelius Adenekan
Undead Racers Academy Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Thrussell on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Fair enough, I can't wait for next season already, haa.

There was something like 9 changes in the championship lead this season I think, two drivers won 5 races each, one guy won 4, and another won 3, another won 2.

The trend of Mclaren, Williams and Ferrari dominating F1 is finally gone. There are at least 5 teams (Mclaren, Ferrari, Mercedes, Red Bull and Renault) who are capable of winning championships in the coming years and I'd love to see Williams get back in the mix as well. Who knows, even Lotus?

Exciting times and its great that F1 is attracting new, younger fans. Like I said before, the future is bright Very Happy

Adam Thrussell
Undead Racers Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Young Drivers

Post  Cornelius Adenekan on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:53 pm

I think drivers like Hulkenberg and Kobayashi should be put in better cars two reasons:

1. Very young and good drivers who can score a decnt amount of ponits in a race.
2. Hulkenberg got pole in his F1 season debut that pretty good for a williams driver hopfully they will bounce back and become a drivers contenders again.

But one to remember Timo Glock. Very good driver but was put in a very bad car this season. But I'm looking forward to Lotus and their new engine wonder hoe that will go........
Cornelius Adenekan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dale Shelton on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:50 am

Sorry, but definitely not happy Vettel won. I don't like teams who rank their drivers, as much as they denied it, Vettel was their man, Webber was the support.

Dale Shelton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

F1's Youngest Champions

Post  Cornelius Adenekan on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:26 pm

You might find this intesrting but I was reading the newspaper and I saw this:

2010: Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull), 23 and 135 days
2008: Lewis Hamilton (McLaren), 23 and 301 days
2005: Fernando Alonso (Renault), 24 and 59 days

Their where more drivers inculding Michael Schumacher (Benetton), Jacques Villeneuve (Williams) and Niki Lauda (Ferrari) Very Happy. Also there was a picture of Alonso, he was so unhappy!

lol!
Cornelius Adenekan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rafael D'Almeida on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:56 am

Alonso and Webber had they spirits broken in the start of the race ... what a poor performace (especially alonso for fighting with Petrov) ... i liked Alguersuari style trying Block everyone .... if he improve a little his skills he will be a pain in the *** for the others XD
and i don't think it's massa fault ... he's just a bad driver lol (i don't like him `-ยด

Rafael D'Almeida
Undead Racers Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top