Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rules

Post  Ashley Rushworth on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Simple, everything has rules. If you obey them, you will have fun in this clan and be well respected. If you disobey them, you will get warned (maybe kicked out) and will definatelly be lower down in my good books meaning you probably won't be the first that springs to mind when I need to pick someone to do me a special favour or something.

1) You must not ever use any mean, sexest, racist or any other bad language at all. Whether it be to someone, or just as a joke! You must remember there are more than likely quite young people on this game and in this clan. It's exactly the same as you wouldn't constantly swear infront of a 3 year old sitting right infront of you! If you do this seriously or many times, it's a one way ticket out of the forum and out of the clan!

2) Stay loyal to the clan! Please don't ditch us, unless you have a valid reason (exaple: quitting the game because of lack of time, fallen out with a fellow clam member).

3) Please use you real name or at least the real name you used for BATracer, this just makes things easier when we're trying to identify people.

4) Absolutely no spamming! Even though I can quite easily delete the post or topic, it is very irratating and I would much rather it if I don't have to waste my time! I can issue warnings if you do this regularly and do not co-operate, 3 warning and I will ban your account.

If you find any of these rules un-fair, please say so, if not, I would rather it if you didn't post on this topic.

Last edited by Ashley Rushworth on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ashley Rushworth
Admin

View user profile http://undeadracers.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rules

Post  Cornelius Adenekan on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:14 am

Ashley Rushworth wrote:Simple, everything has rules. If you obey them, you will have fun in this clan and be well respected. If you disobey them, you will get warned (maybe kicked out) and will definatelly be lower down in my good books meaning you probably won't be the first that springs to mind when I need to pick someone to do me a special favour or something.

1) You must not ever use any mean, sexest, racist or any other bad language at all. Whether it be to someone, or just as a joke! You must remember there are more than likely quite young people on this game and in this clan. It's exactly the same as you wouldn't constantly swear infront of a 3 year old sitting right infront of you! If you do this seriously or many times, it's a one way ticket out of the forum and out of the clan!

2) Staty loyal to the clan! Please don't ditch us, unless you have a valid reason (exaple: quitting the game because of lack of time, fallen out with a fellow clam member).

3) Please use you real name or name you used for BATracer as your username, this just makes things easier when we're trying to identify people.

4) Absolutely no spamming! Even though I can quite easily delete the post or topic, it is very irratating and I would much rather it if I didn't have to waste my time! I can issue warnings if you do this regularly and do not co-operate, 3 warning and I will ban your account.

If you find any of these rules un-fair, please say so, if not, I would rather it if you didn't post on this topic.

You have very good rules ashley I like them there fair and reponsable rules Razz
Cornelius Adenekan
Undead Racers Academy Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Spam Forum?

Post  Joe Wendorf on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Just an idea:

I used to play a game similar to this one, except it was running a nation with you as the leader. My alliance had a forum was just like this one too. The rules were almost the same as the ones you posted except there was one exception forum, the spam forum. It was a place spam messages to increase your post count and have fun. There were topics like count to a million (when I left they were at 15,000!) or games like survivor, where every week, whoever had the least posts would be voted off and the last one standing got 6 million in game cash (not very much as it takes a lot to run a nation). This forum was the way I went from a new member in the alliance to being an active member who knows what is going on, and it is an easy way to get to know people. It could be combined with the current games section or made into an entirely new sub forum.
Joe Wendorf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rules

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top